Power of Love

I am creating new program of Blog by PHP. Then, I head to this site to study and test it. I would like to know what procedure is. If you know about programming and process, Plz recommend me. Really Thank You.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

REALLY Boring

Boring day again...
Today there's some exciting stuff.
Client of Keen has emailed to David, my boss, yeterday.
They rudely damned about Perl script though they never allow us to test on their server.
But just a piece of cake!

The big thing which makes my heart wounded.
It's all cycle of unwelcome life.
I never pleasure or got peace for working in office.
It's not my life and I'm so boring.
Oh God, I know I should be glad and rejoice for every situation to serve You
but I don't know how to get happiness here. SO SO BORING.
In the name of Jesus, I pray to get out of here ASAP.
Will mother understand me? Will I understand her?
I would not trouble her to regret but I cannot endure now.
I'm making up my mind to enter biblical school.
I still wait for the answer from up above.
Oh God, plz plz me.....do you know here's really boring for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home